Stories about kids!
320. Show Time: a short story for kids
It’s nearly show time for Rogelio, Helen and Brianna. So, Rogelio searches for a spot in the park to rehearse their original dragon play.
691. Memorable Music: a calming story and meditation
Lydia practices piano with Ruby June and discovers that not everyone learns the same way.
319. Girl Power: a children’s story and meditation
After Max teases her, Mia and her brother learn about women who have made a difference. Believing in girl power, Mia is ready to share what she learned with the world. Also released as part of Kids Listen “Women’s History Sweeps.”
683. Peanut Butter Power: a story and guided relaxation for children
Katie and Tom have to clean up their school project, so Tom suggests they listen to his favorite podcast while they’re cleaning up!
313. Island Sign: a bedtime story with guided meditation for kids
Anora and Alice go to the Ahway Island Forest to switch the old island sign with their brand new one to welcome visitors.
307. Super Fun: a short story and meditation for kids
Using their imagination Allie and Owen have a super fun time making a supersonic hearing device. What will they hear when they test it out?
669. First Sleepover: a soothing story and children’s meditation
Henry goes to Brian’s for his first sleepover but is a little apprehensive. Will Henry have a nice time after all?
665. Pretty Piano: a children’s story and guided relaxation
Ruby June takes a piano lesson with Miss Bonnie but learns she can’t learn how to play perfectly in just one day.
302. Ella’s New Friend: a soothing kid’s story when you need a break
As Ella helps her family get ready for a party, she feels a little lonely. Maybe she’ll meet a new friend at the party!
297. Superhero Time: a relaxing short story and meditation
Owen has set up a super hero training course for his friend Allie. Will they make it all the way through before lunch?
© Sheep Jam Productions.
Ahway Island® and Be Calm on Ahway Island® are registered trademarks.