Stories read by a female-identifying narrator.
323. Curious Kitten: a calming bedtime and nap time story for kids
Zara, a curious kitten, is busy exploring and playing. As she plays the little kitty discovers a duckling all alone in the barn and helps her new friend.
695. Cool Construction: a calming short story for children
Dory Dump Truck tells her friends that she knows what’s being built at the new construction site. How will Dory come to terms with telling them the truth?
321. Cuddly Dragon: an original short story for kids
Our cuddly dragon wakes up from a nap and brings the blanket back to thunderous applause at the end of a play.
691. Memorable Music: a calming story and meditation
Lydia practices piano with Ruby June and discovers that not everyone learns the same way.
319. Girl Power: a children’s story and meditation
After Max teases her, Mia and her brother learn about women who have made a difference. Believing in girl power, Mia is ready to share what she learned with the world. Also released as part of Kids Listen “Women’s History Sweeps.”
318. Adventures in Time: a bedtime story and meditation
Chance the cardboard box experiences adventures in time. This time the kids bring him back to the ice age. What will they discover this time?
687. Flying Frogs: a meditation and bedtime story
Fernando Frog wants to learn something that peeper frogs don’t normally do — he wants to fly how to fly!
683. Peanut Butter Power: a story and guided relaxation for children
Katie and Tom have to clean up their school project, so Tom suggests they listen to his favorite podcast while they’re cleaning up!
681 Tunnel Trouble: a mindful story and relaxation
Bertie Bat helps Morgan Mole find their missing tunnel. The two friends learn that their differences are what makes them both amazing and helpful!
313. Island Sign: a bedtime story with guided meditation for kids
Anora and Alice go to the Ahway Island Forest to switch the old island sign with their brand new one to welcome visitors.
© Sheep Jam Productions.
Ahway Island® and Be Calm on Ahway Island® are registered trademarks.